WooExtras adds a checkout manager to WooCommerce. If you wish to add any custom fields to your checkout page, this plugin makes it a breeze.
To get started, be sure that you’re a member with access to WooExtras, or have purchased the plugin separately here: Kadence Woocommerce Extras
- Navigate to WooExtras> Checkout Editor.
2. Enable the Checkout Manager
3. Navigate to WooCommerce> Checkout Manager
4. Choose the field that fits your needs:
5. For this example, I’m just going to add a simple “Where you heard about us” box with a few options:
6. Save the changes:
7. View your checkout page: